Unless otherwise specified in the policy schedule, benefits schedule and health card, this policy does not cover the expenses arising
directly or indirectly from any of the following tests or treatments:
- Diseases Of HIV
- Allergies / allergies associated with disorders
- Chronic diseases and critical conditions
- Sexual problems and sexual exchanges
- Congenital / genetic cases
- Environmental pollution, wars and civil unrest
- Convalescence, hospitalization, general nursing
- Cosmetic or plastic surgery
- Drug and test therapy
- Vision examination
- Water sanatoriums
- Learning difficulties, behavior or evolution
- Medical devices and equipment
- Previous cases
- Preventive treatment
- Sleep disorders, pronunciation and psychological disorders
- Medical bodies or non-accredited physicians
- General Examinations / general laboratory tests
- Hair loss, vitiligo, alopecia, acne
- The company will not cover any medical expenses related to vitamins, sex stimulants, sports tonics products, cosmetics products
and all kinds of soap and Dental Care products... and etc.
- All types of epilepsy Cases, treatment of mental illness or nervous diseases and disorders.
- Weight loss operations, equipments and related materials.
- Transplantation and transportation of organ.
- Diseases / chronic cases.
In case of cancellation during the validity of the policy:
In the case of cancellation of the name of the insured member from the contract, it is required to provide the company with a written
notice in this regard.
The cancellation date will be the same as the date of receipt of the written notice, the Company will refund the insurance premium in
a proportional manner after deduction of the issuing expenses up to the fifth month after the validity of the policy after 90 days, and in
case that it has not paid any
compensation for the period prior to cancellation and a maximum of 50% of the value of the net premium for the insured from the sixth
month until the end of the validity of the contract.
If the insured keeps the original health cards and uses them for treatment after the date of cancellation, the policy holder will be
responsible for paying the bills of treatment received after this date and the company will cancel without refunding money to the insured.
In the case of removing the original insured from the policy, the insurance coverage for the accompanying persons will cease immediately.